The winners of the 2019 Razzie Awards have been announced and to no one’s surprise, Ethan Cohen’s Holmes & Watson, starring Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly, cleaned up, winning every award they were nominated for.
Here is a complete list of the 2019 Razzie winners:
- Worst Picture – Holmes & Watson
- Worst Director – Etan Cohen (Holmes & Watson)
- Worst Actor – Donald Trump (Death of a Nation and Fahrenheit 11/9)
- Worst Actress – Melissa McCarthy (The Happytime Murders and Life of the Party)
- Worst Supporting Actor – John C Reilly (Holmes & Watson)
- Worst Supporting Actress – Kellyanne Conway (Fahrenheit 11/9)
- Worst Screen Combo – Donald Trump and his self-perpetuating pettiness (Death of a Nation and Fahrenheit 11/9)
- Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-off or Sequel – Holmes & Watson
- Worst Screenplay – Fifty Shades Freed
- Razzie Redeemer Award – Melissa McCarthy (Can You Ever Forgive Me?)
- Barry L. Bumstead – Billionaire Boys Club
Did the Razzies get it right? Which actor, actress or film would you have voted for this year? Let us know in the comments below?