Diddy will be hosting the August 8th episode of Monday Night Raw, but before that, it was revealed that he has been a part of the development of WWE 2K17, the latest entry in WWE’s yearly video game franchise. That’s right, Sean “Puff Daddy/P. Diddy/Diddy/Puffy/Whatever it is this week” Combs signed on as an executive producer with the game for the purposes of curating the soundtrack, revealing the tracklist for it today.
– Action Bronson & Joey Bada$$ (feat. Rico Love) – “What About The Rest Of Us”
– Anderson .Paak – “Come Down”
– Andy Black – “We Don’t Have To Dance”
– Axwell Λ Ingrosso – “This Time”
– Black Sabbath – “Paranoid”
– Bring Me The Horizon – “Run”
– FIDLAR – “Drone”
– French Montana (feat. Kojak Black) – “Lockjaw”
– iSHi (feat. French Montana, Wale, & Raekwon) – “We Run”
– P. Diddy, Black Rob & Mark Curry – “Bad Boy For Life”
– Travis Barker & Yelawolf – “Out of Control”
– Twenty One Pilots – “Ride”
– Yellow Claw (feat. Lil Eddie) – “We Made It”
Combs has been regularly involved with WWE over the years, including providing the theme music for WrestleMania XXIX, appearing at the 2010 Tribute to the Troops special, and partnering with WWE’s campaigns against bullying. Here’s what he had to say in an official statement that was issued about this soundtrack.
“I am a huge WWE fan. I love the intensity and the competition and I wanted fans to feel that energy in the soundtrack for WWE 2K17. While prepping for the upcoming Bad Boy 20-Year Family Reunion Tour, I’ve been thinking a lot about the past and the artists that inspired me. I mixed some of my favorites with some of the best new acts in the game today to create something really special.”